We provide comprehensive legal services to a variety of non-profit organizations.
Clients include IRC §501(c)(3) organizations and other exempt categories such as trade organizations, advocacy groups, and the like.
While non-profit organizations routinely confront legal issues common to all types of business, many matters are unique to non-profits, including the following:
- Organization of Non-Profit Entities, Governance Structures, Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Development of Conflict of Interest and IRS-preferred Policies
- Acquisition and Retention of Tax-Exempt Status under Applicable Statutes
- Governance and Executive Compensation
- Compliance with Charitable Solicitation and Donation Laws and Regulations